Most Texas fences look weathered and turn gray within the first year of being built. If the fence is sealed and coated, it will keep its color and integrity for several years. Pigmented stains will allow you to mach or enhance current color schemes and landscape.
Here are a few fence staining benefits:
- Seals and waterproofs wood
- Protects wood against mildew
- Shields wood from harmful UV rays
- Restores weathered wood
- Provides protection for wood in extreme climates
- Prolongs overall life of fence
- Adds value
We can handle any size job, big or small, decks or fences. Contact Woodcrafters Fencing and see how we can help beautify your fence, deck, or backyard oasis!